Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ETERNITY DEMANDS A CIRCUMSTANCE


Let's face the fact: we love each other;
yes, I have known when my eyes met
with your loved ones, so dark and deep,
where there I saw a light that´s also mine.

What is externally concealed by the body
a glance can not deny
because it´s from the depths a direct contact
of souls that want their windows open wide

and they have said to each other: "I know I love you"
beyond disguise, and our circumstances
that for the present time seem to be impossible;
but the fact is there, thus we shudder.

But what advantage is there for creatures
to recognize themselves as one in lofty orbits
if there is not to be further full fruition
of bodies, of the flesh? ...

in the mutual possession of each other,
in carnal fusion that takes both to the abyss,
to infinity, to the point where death
smashes all the barriers interposed, ...

and no longer it is me, nor you a girl
I met by chance, but only the Absolute.



© albertotrocóniz / 12
Text from: "POEMS OF LAY LOVE"
Image from: "TAROT", Arcana XI: "Strength / Lust"


Links in Spanish Related to this Post:

EL POEMA RECITADO
 
VISUALIZADO… en YouTube


Otros “Posts” en “Blog” relacionados:
(Para ver deslizar y/o pulsar sobre )

No comments:

Post a Comment